Teens & Adults
In this lesson, students learn about a famous Austrian American actress and inventor. Students learn and practice new vocabulary and discuss the value of beauty over intelligence.
This content may not be appropriate for all students. Teacher discretion is advised.
- pave the way
- on one condition
- vocabulary review tasks
- comprehension questions
- speaking practice
- discussion questions
- Vocabulary Preview A(Matching)
- Vocabulary Preview B(Matching)
- Read & Listen(Reference)
- True or False(True or False)
- Vocabulary Review (Type in the Blanks)
- Personal Response(Speaking Task)