Egypt's Lost Golden City
Teens & Adults
In this lesson featuring modified content from The Washington Post, students learn about an ancient city discovered by archeologists in Egypt. Students discuss related vocabulary and how society has changed since antiquity.
This content may not be appropriate for all students. Teacher discretion is advised.
- Vocabulary Preview A(Matching)
- Vocabulary Preview B(Matching)
- Comprehension(True or False)
- Discussion or Writing(Open-Ended Questions)
- Personal Response(Speaking Task)