Teens & Adults
In this lesson, students explore five FAQs about autism. They learn some important facts and do some research about famous people on the autism spectrum.
Note: Our editors are reconsidering the use of people-first language (e.g., a person with autism) vs. identity-first language (e.g., an autistic person) in our materials. Please share your own thoughts about this in the comments of our post on inclusive language.
- vocabulary preview
- vocabulary review
- Vocabulary Preview A(Matching)
- Vocabulary Preview B(Matching)
- Read & Listen(Reference)
- Comprehension(True or False)
- Vocabulary Review(Type in the Blanks)
- Research(Open-Ended Questions)
- Writing(Open-Ended Questions)
- Personal Response(Speaking Task)