Martin Luther King Jr.
Teens & Adults
MLK was a civil rights leader in the US during the '50s and '60s. This lesson features a short biography about Dr. King's life in easy English. The lesson includes vocabulary review tasks and writing practice.
This lesson mention's King's assassination. Teacher discretion is advised.
- vocabulary review tasks
- comprehension questions
- listening with gap-fill
- Vocabulary Preview A(Matching)
- Vocabulary Preview B(Matching)
- Read & Listen(Reference)
- True or False(True or False)
- Writing Practice(Open-Ended Questions)
- Listen & Type(Type in the Blanks)
- Personal Response(Speaking Task)