Teens & Adults
In this lesson, students read about Malala, the youngest Nobel Peace Prize recipient. Students learn how Malala became a target and victim of the Taliban. This lesson includes a vocabulary review task and a discussion activity.
This lesson uses graphic imagery. Teacher discretion is advised.
- vocabulary review tasks
- comprehension questions
- discussion questions
- poster challenge
- optional video
- Vocabulary Preview A(Matching)
- Vocabulary Preview B(Matching)
- Read & Listen(Reference)
- True or False(True or False)
- Vocabulary Review (Multiple-Choice)
- Personal Response(Speaking Task)