Teens & Adults
Students read a brief bio about the Beatles. They share their own knowledge and practice comparing the Beatles to other bands.
John Lennon's quote, "more popular than Jesus," is mentioned in the reading, and his assassination is mentioned in the Timeline task. Teacher discretion is advised.
- come out
- compare and contrast
- vocabulary review tasks
- comprehension questions
- group discussion
- Vocabulary Preview A(Matching)
- Vocabulary Preview B(Matching)
- Read & Listen(Reference)
- Timeline(Put in Order)
- Guessing Game(Open-Ended Questions)
- Vocabulary Review(Type in the Blanks)
- Useful Expressions(Reference)
- Personal Response(Speaking Task)