Stop the Clock!
Teens & Adults
In this lesson featuring modified content from The Washington Post, students read about an initiative by a Maryland politician to make daylight saving time permanent. This lesson includes vocabulary, comprehension questions, a photo, a video, and a speaking task.
- Vocabulary Preview A(Matching)
- Vocabulary Preview B(Matching)
- Reading Comprehension(True or False)
- Video Discussion or Writing(Open-Ended Questions)
- Discussion or Writing(Open-Ended Questions)
- Personal Response(Speaking Task)